Good Food Box
The Good Food Box runs like a large buying club with centralized buying and co-ordination. Twice a month individuals place orders for boxes with volunteer co-ordinators in their neighborhood and receive a box brimming with fresh, tasty produce.
- Fresh fruit and vegetables for individuals and families distributed 4 times a month through community drop-offs – fee
- Incubator Kitchen: fully equipped kitchen for community-based groups and small businesses that do not have access to a commercial kitchen - fee
- Field to Table Catering: community economic development project specializing in healthy seasonal food - fee
- Focus on Food: training program for marginalized youth focusing on community service and developing cooking, gardening and nutrition skills
- Power Soups and Power Meals: nutrient-dense soups, meals, fresh fruit and nutrition/training workshops, available to shelters and drop ins serving the homeless