David Kelly Counseling
The SAU provides a single access point to Family Service Toronto's individual, couple and family services, including the David Kelly Counseling Services. Named after the late David Kelley, one of the founders of TCCLG, the DKS program provides professional individual, couple and family counselling to people who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or queer and to persons infected or affected by HIV/AIDS.A Division of Family Services Toronto
355 Church Street, Toronto
Family Services Toronto
Office Phone: 416-595-9230
Appointment Phone Line: Family Services of Toronto Access Unit: 416-595-9618
To arrange for counseling through the SAU between the Hours: of 8: 30 to 5: 30, Monday to Friday.
Physical Access: at the church location, the wheelchair accessible entrance is off McCaul street
Eligibility: provides professional, short-term, individual, couple and family counseling to people who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or queer.
Fees: funded for people affected by HIV/ Aids- general counseling sliding scale based on household income
- Short term counseling: coming out, sexual orientation, gender identity, isolation, discrimination, relationship issues, parenting, transitioning, self-esteem and violence
- Individual, couple and family counseling
- Group services
- Educational forums (occasionally)
- Partner Abuse Response(PAR) services
- For court-and-probation-mandated individuals charged with assault to a same-sex partner