cyberskin sex toys
Cyberskin is sometime referred to as 'dual density' because of itís unique firm core/soft exterior feel. Cyberskin does feel very fleshy to the touch and is soft enough to bend but firm enough to be practical.
safety of cyberskin
Cyberskin is phthalate free but it is a porous material that is difficult to keep clean and cannot be disinfected. For this reason we recommend using condoms on cyberskin toys. As with all toys condoms are required if you want to share your toy or use it vaginally and anally. You should only use corn starch or another non-talc powder on cyberskin as talc has been linked to cervical cancer and should not be used internally.
how durable is cyberskin
When taken proper care of your cyberskin dildo should last for a few years. However the material tears easily and can be damaged by improper storage or cleaning. Avoid using cyberskin in strap on harnesses and follow the cleaning and storage instructions carefully. Using a condom on your toy will also extend its life.
tips for use, cleaning and storage
- You may use a water based lubricant but avoid using silicone lubricant and oil based products on cyberskin toys.
- Avoid activities that can tear the dildo, strap on use is not recommended.
- Use a very mild hand soap to clean your sex toy. Using alcohol or bleach, or even dish soap will lead to the breaking down of the rubber.
- Let it air dry and if you choose to powder it, use corn starch.
- Store your cyberskin toy away from other rubber toys. If it is in prolonged contact with other toys the material can melt.
- Clean your toy before you use it for the first time, and be sure to clean it after every use.† It is very important to ensure that your sex toy dries thoroughly between uses.