ArcWave Voy Compact Stroker
ArcWave Voy Compact Stroker
The ArcWave Voy Compact Stroker is a sleek, compact non-vibrating sleeve from the makers of the We-Vibe. This clever sleeve is most notable for its ability to be customized to the wearer. With a handy sliding "Tightness Adjustment System" the Voy boasts that it can accommodate almost any user's girth.
Even better, because the diameter of the sleeve is adjustable, the pressure of the sensation can also be customized to the user's preference even in the middle of a session!
As the ArcWave Voy Compact Stroker also has removable ends on both sides, this amazing stroker sleeve fits any length too!
One of the nice features of this toy is that it can be used on the end of the shaft or further down depending on the user's preference. It can also be easily be used on a non-erect penis. Masturbation sleeves are often seen as "solo" toys, but the ArcWave Voy Compact Stroker can also be easily be used in conjunction with oral sex too for a full deep throat feel.
With a silky silicone interior featuring wave upon wave of sensation, the ArcWave Voy Compact Stroker is completely waterproof for easy clean up and shower fun. The manufacturer recommends a water-based lubricant, but a glycerin-based lubricant or oil-based lubricant will work well too. Just be sure to avoid silicone lubricants with this toy.
Specifications for ArcWave Voy Compact Stroker
- Hardness & Density:
- Made of ABS Plastic, Silicone
- Made in China
- Dimensions: 6"
- Opening Diameter: 1.75"
- Weight: 340g
- Waterproof: Yes
- Phthalate-Free: Yes
- Latex-free: Yes
- Product Manual: View/Download
Prior to this I had only used Tenga Eggs, but thought I would order this as something less…disposable (though I find Tenga Eggs more durable than their reputation would suggest, which might reflect the specific ones I bought.) If I had to choose I’d still choose a Tenga egg—the maleability of the material makes it feel more natural, similar to the way that the inside of a pussy moves around you with pressure levels changing as your cock slides in or out.
I like the Arcwave with a few caveats.
1) I find it snug even on the loosest setting. I’ve never considered myself to have a particularly girthy cock…but who knows.
2) Lube, and a quite a bit of it, is your friend here.
3) Shave. I find when I haven’t, hairs can get caught in the base end and that can…hurt.
on the upside:
1) Easier to use solo…while a Tenga Egg is constantly trying to pop off, this will stay on your cock while you choose a new inspirational video. I like this.
2) Easy to store. It looks like a camera lens if you ask me. My mother wouldn’t even notice it if she came over.
3) (and obviously) Not disposable, the Tenga Egg’s main drawback.
YMMV, so we’ll see if anybody else reviews.