A Woman's Guide to Why She Can't and How She Can Orgasm
Are you one of the thirty percent of women who has difficulties with orgasm? Do you want to experience greater sexual satisfaction? In easy to read language, The Elusive Orgasm provides a full overview of women's sexual pleasure, covering sexual triggers, stages of arousal, the power of mind, and how women differ from men. Longtime clinical psychologist and sex therapist Dr. Vivienne Cass reveals all the causes of women's orgasm difficulties -- and how to remedy them. In The Elusive Orgasm, you'll learn:
- What an orgasm is
- How the clitoris is much more than "a little button"
- The stages of a woman's arousal
- The five types of orgasm difficulties
- The twenty-five causes of those difficulties
- Self-awareness via quizzes and questionnaires
- Sexual and non-sexual changes to help you orgasm
- Step-by-step plans to help you and your partner
An extraordinarily thorough, all-inclusive exploration of every possible reason why women have orgasm challenges, The Elusive Orgasm gives you the tools to discover the source of your own orgasm difficulties, along with straightforward remedies.
Specifications for Elusive Orgasm
- Author: Vivienne Cass PhD
- Pages: 310
- Publisher: Da Capo Press
- Year: 2007
- Binding: Paperback
- ISBN: 9781600940231
- Find in-store: Books > Better Sex > Orgasm
Written in an engaging way that remains informative without going too far into bio textbook territory.
Helpful exercises to promote meaningful self reflection.
I’m admittedly not completely finished yet, but thoroughly enjoying it this far!