Regular price $22.99
The all-you-need-to-know sexuality guide to get you through your teens and twenties
From the publisher: As a teen or emerging adult, dealing with all the changes going on in your life, body, and mind can be mighty overwhelming. When it comes to sex, everyone seems to have strong feelings and opinions about who you should be and what you should (shouldn't) do. How do you decide who to listen to? Heather Corinna and Scarleteen have provided sex education and information to millions of young people, parents, and mentors since 1998; S.E.X. tackles all the big topics:
- Self-image and how to find and claim your own sexual self
- How to best protect and support your sexual and emotional health
- Sorting out gender and sexual identities, even when they're complicated and confusing
- The latest on contraceptive methods and other reproductive choices, sexually transmitted infections, and safer sex
- Finding, creating, and managing healthy and happy relationships
- How to set and respect limits and boundaries, and rock consent
- Identifying, preventing, or healing from abuse or assault ...and much more.
Whatever your gender or sexual identity, whether you've already been actively exploring your sexuality or are only just getting curious, S.E.X clearly spells out what you need and want to know--no shame, no judgement, just comprehensive and accurate info in a clear, straightforward language.
By Heather Corinna, 480 pages, 2016. Published by Hachette Books.
You might also like
$pread, an Utne award–winning magazine by and for sex workers, was independently published from 2005 to 2011. This collection features the enduring essays about sex...
Read more about $Pread
Read more about 21st Century KinkyCrafts
Read more about 6Whips 4 Point Hog Tie Bondage Accessory